As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Participate in the segmentation exercise, where the accounts below minimum balance will be identified.
- Manage 180 accounts, which are in the exit status and classified like High Risks Financial Crime Exits, Risk Appetite Exits, Economic/ Non Priority Markets Exits
- Work jointly with the Marketing teams to receive account assignments.
- Handhold the clients on the exits with suitable approach and solutions.
- Mitigate risks, reduce assets for eventual closure of the accounts.
- Adhere to cross border guidelines and work with various depts to support the client servicing.
- Service accounts, which cannot be closed due to illiquid assets like corporate actions/ remittances/ liquidations/ documentation requirements etc.
- Support the Team leader to achieve the team's objectives.
- A level and higher or degree qualifications in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related discipline
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a relationship servicing, sales support, or client service role.
- Good understanding and knowledge of investment products.
- Excellent client servicing skills and ability to deal with complex issues and volume.
- Passed CACS 1 & 2 paper
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.