Assistant Test Engineer (NFC APP Qualification / Development)
Salary $3800 depending on experience
Our Client is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They are actively looking for Assistant Test Engineer (APP) to join their team.
Product and System verification and Validation (Main)
- Propose test requirements, with the project team, to meet the marketing / customers' requirement for assigned projects/ products (including NFC APP, and others product).
- Prepare an initial estimation of resources and test budget
- Lead the establishment of product's validation test plans and prepare the test schedule
- Establish the matrix of references and quantities for the above test plans
- Ensure the availability of all test means (equipment & tools, test standards facilities) to achieve product's conformance
- Manage and perform product's validation in accordance with test plan to ensure that the products meet the requirements for the specified application or intended use
- Follow up with the requester (designer or APP developer) on the reported bugs (issues), proactive involve in project discussion.
- Ensure on-time completion on all assigned product and system verification and validation according to test schedule
Continual improvement of Laboratory process (Supportive)
- To sustain & uphold the Quality Management System (QMS) which comply with the ISO/IEC 17025 and SAC-SINGLAS technical and management requirements
- Continue to improve the work processes in laboratory to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the testing/processes
- To optimize the planning and management of the test schedule as to maximize the usage of the test equipment
To boast Laboratory testing competency and expertise (Supportive)
- To strengthen the competency and capability of the laboratory by commissioning more equipment
- To strengthen the knowhow of product international standards on testing methodology, pass/fail criteria etc.
- Continue to improve the testing efficiency by building up the knowhow on competitor products and implementing new ways of testing.
Test Reporting (Main)
- Create test reports for performed tests and present test synopsis to project and management teams
- To write clear and concise reports which address the business / technical needs of requestors
Equipment Calibration and Maintenance (Supporting)
- To source for good vendors to calibrate and perform preventive maintenance for laboratory equipment
- To keep track of equipment calibration and preventive maintenance due date
- Liaise and monitor performance of external vendors for equipment calibration and preventive maintenance
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product verification and validation testing of industrial electromechanical and electronics products.
- Experience in APP development or APP qualification will be ideal
- Good understanding of international standards
- Experience working with Project Management / Product Evolution Processes
- ISO/IEC 17025 knowledge or experience will be ideal
- Exposure to industrial electromechanical and electronics products testing
- Knowledge of FMEA, FTA, 6 Sigma concepts & problem-solving methodologies will be ideal
- Familiar with international test standards e.g. IEC, UL, CSA, Marine, etc.
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579