- Work closely with Customer Service team to ensure timely operations (shipments clearance and delivery) execution.
- Ensure efficient and smooth running of warehouse daily operations with full compliance of SOPs, safe work practices and OSH requirements.
- Assigning of work and supervision of performance and maintenance discipline in the warehouse.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping and safety practices.
- Conduct tool box meeting, new warehouse staff orientation, SOPs and trainings for warehouse staff.
- Act as a traffic controller for a small fleet of vehicles and ensure maintenance of the vehicles
- Perform any other duties assigned by the manager from time to time.
- At least 5 yrs of relevant experience in warehousing.
- Possess forklift license
- Familiar with WMS system and warehouse operations
- Own vehicle with class 3 driving license is an advantage
- DG knowledge and experience is an advantage
- A team player, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547