* Carry out individual business development strategy in selected markets.
* Meet activity targets for number of meetings.
* Operate within agreed cost budgets.
* Upkeep of ongoing sales pipeline list: drive conversion of pipelines to business wins.
* Organizing of events for clients' engagement.
* Contribute to overall strategy for business development covering all business lines.
* Create programme of activities in accordance with agreed budget.
* Contribute to wider Marketing plan and PR strategy.
* Participate in local activities and social media strategy.
* Create focused list of intermediaries and prioritise engagement.
* Deliver various presentations/product information to intermediaries and potential new clients at their locations.
* Maintain familiarity with Singapore regulations and company policies and procedures.
* Effective liaison with the Compliance function
* Conduct training and development for staff where appropriate.
* Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience within a corporate/outsourcing services environment.
* Good knowledge of regulatory and compliance regime.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong technical knowledge of the corporate services, private client trust, and funds administration industry.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080