- Assist the regulatory team in the development of any new hazard communication information for chemicals including producing and reviewing SDSs and labels according to the regulations in Asia Pacific.
- Maintain existing SDS database for tracking, review and updating of SDS for Asia Pacific region.
- Assist to compile and organize hazard communication data for regulatory projects.
- Assist in the preparation of any communications to the business on hazard communications updates.
- Assist to prepare any documentation required for product registrations in the Asia Pacific region.
- Review new product set ups and raw material qualification for compliance to the relevant country regulations, including chemical inventory compliance.
- Routine monitoring of environmental and chemical regulatory updates for affected Asia Pacific countries.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience within a regulatory role (product registration or certification).
- Knowledge of GHS SDS and Label authoring and GHS requirements for AP countries will be highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with chemical inventory schemes such as AICIS, NZIOC, IECSC will be highly advantageous.
- Comfortable in travelling to Jurong Island (company shuttle bus provided at J.E MRT).
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080