- Manage and ensure the achievement of the assigned sales targets across all measurement benchmarks including weekly minimum contracts and monthly targets
- Strategise and implement methods of increasing annual spend on the assigned account(s)
- Ensure consistent and abudndant monthly sales pipelines
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and business partners
- Research and understand the changing dynamics impacting the businesses of the clients
- Play the role of a trusted advisor and valued partner to our clients in building their brands
- Proactively propose solutions using our platform that help the clients with their needs
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Commercial team to generate creative ideas that are impactful and first-in- market for clients
- Actively learn, understand and advocate fresh approaches to clients on maximising their investments on our medium
- Take complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translate that into a compelling story for the marketplace.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service.
- Identify, develop and maintain digital-media relationships to expand the company's advertising touch-points and find meaningful revenue growth in non-traditional and innovative formats.
- Produce intelligent and creative pitches and client solutions across platforms to meet advertiser needs, reflect the company's brand values, and enhance the overall audience experience.
- Deeply engage with and understand the advertising community to stay ahead of trends and report key client and competitor movements and strategies.
A good candidate could be equipped with:
- Diploma in Business Administration or related fields of study
- At least 1 years of relevant working experience in advertising sales, with experience across a variety of media platforms.
- Candidates without experience may apply
- Experience working with local advertisers and agencies
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute against a sales strategy and revenue target
- Successful track record for growing sales revenue, market share and activate account base in a competitive market
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835