- Management and close collaboration with operators of various experiential activities and lifestyle experiences.
- Lead and ensure all operating procedures and guidelines are met at the highest standards among operators.
- Online reservation system backend management and development.
- Manpower and logistical support for events and programs held in CX Space.
- Addressing and feedback, complaints, requests.
- User experience optimisation, identifying improvements and optimisations to customer experiences.
- Understanding and proficiency of systems used and operated at various experiences and attractions.
- Inventory management, serviceability of equipment, repairs, troubleshooting.
- Work with other business units to fulfil needs and requirements for any ad-hoc activations within CX Space.
- Monitoring of KPIs, analysis of data and increasing overall performance of CX Space to continuously improve attractiveness and visitor traffic.
- Degree in Business or any related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Customer Experience / User Experience.
- Prior experience within the Hospitality industry will be highly advantageous.
- Possess in-depth understanding of end-to-end customer journey and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Experienced in management of back-end systems for reservations and bookings.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in the West (shuttle bus services provided).
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080