- Conduct audits and identify the associated risks
- Support Function Audit Head and Deputies in project planning and execution
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely. Ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Keep abreast on the development of regulatory, industry and product development through continuous monitoring and auditing.
- Participate in digital initiatives (including data analytics tools and data driven operating model) to promote data driven audits.
- Degree qualification in Accounting or any related discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the financial services industry, preferably with relevant experience in consumer banking, wealth management and/or legal & compliance functions
- Self-motivated and demonstrates the initiative & ability to work independently and effectively with multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and team mates.
- Proven robust analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Accounting or internal audit qualifications will be good to have.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374