- Conduct review/ walkthrough sessions with key stakeholders (e.g. Product GTS, Operations BAU and Technology teams)
- Involvement in Test plan and test cases and roll-out training material
- Execute UAT cases, analyze issues encountered in UAT and provide UAT status reports to project stake holders
- Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises including end-user live verification during roll-out (when needed)
- Ability to provide test support across the regional offices (SG, HK, MO, TW, AU, UK, ID, IN, CN, KR) when needed
- Ability to handle testing for multiple project deliverables concurrently.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Around 2 years of Manual and automation testing experience with understanding of SDLC concepts.
- Knowledgeable in automated testing using Java and Selenium
- Knowledge in Banking and Finance industry
- Excellent communication and good client coordination skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547