- Devise test objectives, analyses requirements, develop test strategies and plans
- Create and execute automated tests, track defects and report results
- Responsible for end to end testing delivery for the applications in collaboration with other stakeholders and test leads/Test Managers of other interfacing systems.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Actively acquire information from stakeholders rather than relying entirely on written Specs
- Actively participate in inception, daily stand-ups and retrospective meeting & represent testing
- Accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product quality
- Work effectively to define testable user stories, acceptance criteria, with all stakeholders
- Collaborate within the team, working in pairs with programmers and other team members
- Respond to change quickly, including changing, adding, or improving test cases
- Create acceptance tests that will be automated as part of each sprint
- Automate the testing in-sprint and using the right tool set - Licensed/Open source
- Ensure continuous integration for testing code and implement continuous testing
- Risk and Issue Management - Identify, mitigate and escalate testing risks and issues
- Manage testing environments and logistics for each test stage (SIT/UAT).
- Monitor the readiness of test environments (including interfaces and data setup) for each test stage
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or any related discipline.
- Experience in
o UI test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, HP QTP/UFT, Appium or similar)
o API testing (using SoapUI, JUnit, Postman or similar)
o Experience using a broad range of test automation frameworks (e.g. Protractor, Cucumber, JUnit or similar)
- Expert knowledge of continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Testing (CT) to streamline QA processes (Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar)
- Good experience with SDLC practices of Agile, Behavioural and Test-Driven Development (Lean, Scrum, XP or similar)
- Experience in the field of financial/banking applications testing and testing on large complex projects/programmers as a lead or manager
- Technical knowledge - able to code in one or more scripting language
- Experience in test automation and developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Advanced knowledge of test methodologies and approaches.
- Experience of using and implementing a variety of test tools, including tools for test management / planning, defect tracking, test automation, test data management
- Experience with Agile & Testing Tools like HPALM, UFT, JIRA, Confluence would be good to have.
- Familiar with open source testing frameworks
- Experience with VB scripting, REST and MS Excel scripting would be good to have.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing test automation
- Experience of working on agile projects and deliveries
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109