- Understand functional requirements, ability to articulate and document user requirements and participates in review sessions with key stakeholders
- Conduct review/ walkthrough sessions with key stakeholders (e.g. Product GTS, Operations BAU and Technology teams) with functional specifications documents
- Review User stories.
- Perform test plan and test cases
- Roll-out training material
- Execute UAT cases, analyze issues encountered in UAT and provide UAT status reports to project stake holders
- Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises including end-user live verification during roll-out.
- Ability to provide test support regionally when needed
- Ability to handle testing for multiple project deliverables concurrently
- Diploma/Degree in relevent
- 3 - 5 years of relevent working experience.
- Experience in web-based workflow buit using Python/Flask App
- Experience in Qlikview/Tableau
- Ability to articulate and link Business and Technology
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226