- Understand factory automation technology and equipment.
- Repair, troubleshoot advanced AMHS hardware, software and interface problems.
- Plan cleanroom, equipment layout to optimize its functions.
- Design, modify, implement and test automated machines and program in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Lead in-house automation projects on layout, build, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production equipment.
- Coordinate and follow-up activities with external & internal parties concerning technical developments, engineering design, test problems and supervise instllation crews.
- Degree in Material Science, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent discipline
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry
- Proficient with CAD software (eg.AutoCAD)
- Candidate with automation design, PLC experience is highly desirable
- Experience in working with cleanroom automated equipment, knowledgeable cleanroom work environment and requirements
Shirleen Teoh Xue Ling License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22107190