- Understand factory automation technology and equipment such as robots, automated guided vehicles (AGV), computerized manufacturing systems (CMS), Automated Material Handling Systems (AMHS), etc.
- Repair, and troubleshoot advanced AMHS hardware, software, and interface problems, maintaining the system to ensure full functionality and reliability.
- Design, modify and test automated machines and programs to required job specifications in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Lead in-house automation projects on layout, build, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production equipment.
- Setting up new machines, transferring equipment at different plants, and integrating it into the existing system.
- Participate in design and documentation reviews and update management on work progress and deviations
- Degree in Material Science, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, or any equivalent discipline
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in the semiconductor industry
- Experience in working with cleanroom automated equipment and understanding of cleanroom working environment
- Able to read and interpret technical drawing and equipment manuals
- Knowledge of industry standards on equipment design, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Proficient with CAD software (e.g.: AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- Candidate with automation design and PLC experience would be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915