- Design and develop test plans and functional test cases from business requirements and conceptual documents.
- Log testing defects for errors encountered during test execution
- Provide clarifications to the developer on the logged error, track and report testing progress. Re-test fixed defects to ensure proper closure
- Work closely with Tech Lead/BA/Users to understand business requirements
- Collaborate with developers timely to analyse, debug, resolve design/code issue and help in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, or any equivalent
- Around 3+ years of relevant experience in Automation testing
- Skilled in Selenium and one programming language such as Java, Python
- Hands on experience of implementing BDD framework using either Serenity or Cucumber
- Sound understanding of testing principles, techniques, approaches
- Hands-on experience of authoring basic testing artifacts such as test plan & strategy, Test cases, Daily status reports
- Working knowledge of following modules of an enterprise test management tool such as HPALM, HPQC or Octane
- Experience in the design and development of UI & API Test automation frameworks (for SDET-Leads)
- Expertise in testing API's using tools and frameworks such as Postman, Soap UI, Rest Assured and Karate.
- Knowledge on Performance test methodology and process with hands on experience with API performance testing using JMeter or Load Runner.
- Excellent SQL skills to work on large and complex data sources and capability of comprehending and writing complex queries.
- Exposure to Test integration in DevOps pipelines [CI-CD]
- Knowledge of Python and SQL
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547