- Design and develop test plans and functional test cases from business requirements and conceptual documents.
- Log testing defects for errors encountered during test execution
- Provide clarifications to the developer on the logged error, track and report testing progress. Re-test fixed defects to ensure proper closure
- Perform testing inclusive of functional, integration, regression and performance testing
- Work closely with Tech Lead/BA/Users to understand business requirements
- Collaborate with developers timely to analyse, debug, resolve design/code issue and help in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or any equivalent
- Around 3+ years of relevant experience in automation and manual testing
- Excellent analytic skills to process complex requirement to come up with end to end scenarios and test cases
- Understanding the life cycle of testing in both automated and manual testing
- Understanding of Agile methodologies to convert acceptance criteria to Test Cases.
- Experience in building/support end-to-end automation framework
- Expertise in API Automation Testing and working on JIRA, Gitlab pipeline etc.
- Good working knowledge in Core Java, JSON, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (Spring).
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Mockito, JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium
- Hands-on experience tool like REST API.
- Familiar in writing Automation Test cases running in CICD pipeline
- Possess working knowledge on Gitlab, Github etc.
- Good experience in developing complex SQL queries including Store Procedure.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547