- Develop and maintain Tosca test automation scripts
- Prepare and maintain test data
- Prepare test cases based on the test plan and identified test coverage to ensure completeness of the test coverage
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Perform test execution according to the requirements specifications and ensure that all test incidents are properly logged
- Track and ensure proper closure of issues identified during testing
- Ensure that test results are properly captured and documented, and reviews are conducted for all test documents.
- Coordinate and provide support to internal and external parties during the various testing stages.
- Manage incident reported by users; Analyze user reported incidents and provide appropriate response or follow-up actions with the technical teams.
- Provide regular updates to reporting manager on status of testing activities, assignments and matters arising.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Assist in preparation of User Manuals and project documentation
- Assist in preparation of training materials & conduct training to internal & external parties
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in IT and related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Testing and Defect Management tools
- Proficient in construction of test plan, test cases, test execution and test reporting
- Basic database understanding and query skills
- Experience with Tosca Automation tools or UFT / Selenium automation
- Ability to generate standard testing deliverables
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160