- Understand the product roadmap and ensure that testing is conducted as per the QA process.
- Work closely with the test lead to devise test strategies for the applications/projects assigned.
- Ensure that the test strategy is implemented as per plan.
- Adhere to the QA process, frameworks, principles and guidelines at all times
- Have good knowledge and hands on experience of agile testing methodology
- Ensure that to Sprint/Project timelines are met and any deviations are resolved with the scrum master or reported to the test lead for resolution.
- Ensure that all deliverables including but not limited to feature files/test cases, test results, automated test scripts, automated regression test results etc., are submitted timely and reviewed by the test lead.
- Ensure that all domain, application, functional and technical issues are duly to the test lead for necessary advice, resolution and support.
- Regularly attend all scrum ceremonies - daily stand up, sprint planning, retrospectives for assigned application/project.
- Ensure that realistic estimates are provided during Sprint Planning.
- Ensure that all test artifacts are uploaded to Zephyr/Test Management Tool and Teams in adherence to the QA guidelines.
- Share status and sign off requests in the standard formats for test lead approval.
- Ensure that all QA KPIs are met, and regular evaluation is conducted with the test lead to ensure that the squad is on track.
- Constantly ideate and come up with innovative solutions to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of QA capabilities
- Work closely with the test lead to implement new solutions and recommend improvements to the existing processes and frameworks based on regular feedback gathered from the team and from own experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 year of experience in automation test
- Experience with a testing tool such as Selenium or any other relevant tools
- Experience writing detailed test plans and test strategy
- Experience investigating and narrowing down causes of issues using diagnostic tools
- Good understanding of Agile software development practices
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind with Organizational skills
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109