- Assisted business units in ensuring smooth function of the Microsoft Dynamics AX system and providing competent support and advice to end-users and key stakeholders
- Worked with key stakeholders of business units to understand their business & operation needs, conduct gap analysis, and convert requirements from functional specs to Technical design documents.
- Involve in Functional and technical requirement gathering sessions.
- Develop documentation including design specifications, technical charts, use cases and user guides
- Ensure the smooth running of the IT systems assigned with maximum up time, accuracy in information and efficiency in operations
- Conduct briefing / training to users
- Conduct UATs, SITs with end users and ensure completeness and acceptance of solutions
- Implementation and deployment of AX modules and customizations
- Post-live training and support.
- Handling User Queries and giving assistance related to Functionality.
- Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology
- Designed Technical Design documents
- Knowledge on Data Migration.
- Knowledge on stored procedures and database Functions.
- Basic Knowledge on MS SQL 2012.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Having good problem solving skills and Analyzing skills.
- Ability to work with Development Team and meet deadlines.
- 7 Years of Experience in Dynamics AX - Technical.
- Strong knowledge on SSRS reports.
- Strong Knowledge on Work Flows.
- Good X++ Programming Knowledge, Morphx, MS Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012.
- Design and solution recommendation, complete with providing hands-on configuration Microsoft Dynamics AX modules.
- Dynamics AX Security System setup and administration.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141