The role is responsible for the acquisition of new merchant accounts. This involves all aspects of acquisition, account activation and development of new merchant accounts in the Singapore market. This is sales acquisition role and carries the responsibility in delivering acquisition targets, improves perception of coverage and ensure acceptance.
- To execute sales strategies to deliver performance metrics set forth and improves perception of coverage.
- To develop a pipeline of opportunities through cold calling and other lead generation efforts, and manage a complex end-to-end sales process to deliver acquisition targets.
- To ensure smooth execution of the merchant on boarding process, this includes ensuring that the accounts you acquired are successfully set up and enabled with active transactions
- Minimum 3 years of corporate/business Sales with proven sales record, preferably in the acquiring space.
- Minimum of Diploma certification is required.
- Knowledge of merchant operations and systems are distinct advantages.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1434374
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374