- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents in accordance with the Service Level Agreements.
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual.
- Perform health check of production environment for the Risk Management.
- Provide and maintain Application Availability. This includes ensuring that the application is active and operating as defined in the Service Level Agreements
- Develop Views and SQL Scripts in Oracle.
- Understanding and performing basic end-to-end performance tuning and optimization of SQLs for performance.
- Participate in Production Operations Support including Application Monitoring, Maintenance and Restoration activities.
- Work with third party vendors to resolve and/or implement patches for the resolution of defects related to third party software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any equivalent
- Around 4 years of relevant experience in backend application support
- Excellent knowledge of Java, J2ee, WebLogic, Unix & SQL/PLSQL.
- Create or modify or performance tune procedure/function in Oracle.
- Knowledge of general data integration concepts.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547