- Design, develop, code and test to agreed technical specifications and ensures appropriates quality standards.
- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Debugging complex application problems and produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and test cases.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating or researching alternative/new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in application development using Node.JS
- Experience in other open source language or technology is advantageous
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141