- Data entry of trade deals and scanning of confidential trade forms to the relevant parties and vendors
- Export documents submitted via system, print out documents and process
- Handling processing of Trade transactions such as checking application form against documents received.
- Monitoring of daily reports for transactions
- Updating of records, filing and other admin duties as and when assigned
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Pivot table and vlookup) will be good to have
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940