- Able to handle over-the-counter transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Assist in customers' enquiries and ensure the Company's service delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Prospect and introduce customers to the Bank's products and services.
- Educate and migrate customers to use digital platform.
- Manage customer wait time and service level.
- Manage customer negative impact and complaints.
Operations & Financial
- Perform all banking activities in accordance with the Bank's regulatory requirement.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to self and team effort by accomplishing related results needed.
- Diploma/Higher NITEC/Degree in Banking/Finance or any similar industry
- Highly adaptable and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience in delivering customer journeys, and digital features
- Adept at use of data to drive productivity and performance.
- Willing to work on weekends
- Training will be provided
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109