- Perform day-to-day operational activities in relation to Inward payments / Outward payments / Account Transfers
- Ensure completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of customer (institutional, corporate, and retail) instructions.
- Perform daily End of Day reconciliation of receipt/payouts.
- Ensure timely escalation of incidents & system issues (where applicable)
- Participate in live verification testing (where applicable, on weekends)
- Undertake any other adhoc activities assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or any related discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in the Banking, Financial, or Investment Domain
- Independent and willing to learn
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374