As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Responsible for managing and mitigating operational risks in their day-to-day operations.
- Manage & monitor of cost centers.
- Manage efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- Take personal responsibility and be vigilant against financial crimes when carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Know all relevant FCC policies and procedures and know when to escalate concerns or unusual activities.
- Manage of internal/external service excellence.
- Identify and investigate of issues or areas of concern and provision of recommendations for action.
- Assess and manage costs, risks, and benefits. Implementation and monitoring of strategies to minimize losses and other types of risk.
- Manage of local implementation and compliance with all relevant Global Insurance policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures (FIMs, GSMs, circulars etc.) and external regulatory requirements, including adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behavior.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technology, Accountancy, Finance, or relevant field.
- At least 6 years of experience in project management and change execution, working in a relevant area of Insurance, IT or Operations.
- Experience of working in a complex financial services organization.
- Good insurance business and operational knowledge is good to have.
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence across different levels.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for investments and assess alternatives in the language of business.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex business requirements.
- Experience of working across business and cultural boundaries.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.