- Develops and implements, subject to Management approval, an annual Electronics Marketing Program, consistent with the global Electronics plan, complete with program goals, forecast, objectives, activities and budget including department - and in concert with Marcom-promotional, for the SEA This will include the product lines of Conformal Coatings, Electronic Masking, Potting, Encapsulation, Ruggedization, Gasketing, CCM, Optical and other Electronics Adhesives, Coatings, and Sealants.
- Identifies and supports product life-cycle management including product introductions and obsolescence. Information to be quarterly shared with the regional Electronics business development Manager, product manager and R&D
- Assesses and communicates the strengths & weaknesses of programs and effectiveness vs competitive programs. This includes Bases of completion reviews.
- Recommends pricing and channel partner initiatives to the Electronics Market to meet company's Asia's required FLST/Plan.
- Champions and monitors product development activities consistent with the responsibilities assigned to local electronic market related project.
- Coordinates with R&D on Equipment/Adhesive system development to establish and lead the Edge/Total System Solution in the eyes of the regional Electronics Market
- Works with Application Engineering if requested for Sales training within sales partners and responds quickly to field requests for additional technical and commercial information/support.
- Coordinates New Product needs for the regional. This includes involving Stage Gate process for local development.
- Actively monitors and engages providing feedback as needed with beta sites for Newly Developed Products.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Business-to-Business Technical Marketing experience required
- 3+ years Electronics, PCB level industry packaging or similar experience required
- Knowledge of the market, key players and demonstrated experience in this market is required
- Experience in or selling to the Adhesives industry preferred
- Specialty chemical sales or marketing experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in cross-functional and global teams is required
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547