Production Operator - Bean Tipping /Location: West
- Pouring of cocoa beans in 60kg bags from pallet to hopper at ground level
- Prepare shell collection bags, weigh the bag when full and stack them on pallets
- Move rejected beans for re-processing and dispose-off processing waste.
- Perform area cleaning before handling to the next shift.
- Perform cleaning work for other production equipment's during downtime.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Willing to work in non-airconditioned and slightly dusty environment
- Possess 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in any industries/ training provided
- Able to work in rotating shift pattern
- Experience in food Industry or operating forklift will be good
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765