We are looking for a resourceful and driven individual to join our new Data Services function. A big part of this role will involve gaining an understanding of the latest Big Data solutions and understanding where they will benefit the company and its clients. Additionally, a consultative and creative approach to solving data-centric client delivery requirements and challenges are very important, as well as the ability to adapt to fluctuating requirements and priorities across a globally distributed client base.
- Understand and steer agile delivery methods in the definition, design, delivery, testing and release of the data solutions
- Required to work closely with Application Architects and various Application teams who are responsible for interfaces to backend data.
- Create and support analytics tools to determine usage, statistics and other metrics in support of client use of Big Data Tech systems
- Running of batch files for clients
- Develop batch automation tools for autonomous client usage
Knowledge & Skills
- ETL and Data Pipeline Optimization
- Data Wrangling
- Code Optimization
- Data Cleansing and Data Modelling
- Data Management and Data Quality
- Reporting/Dashboard Design & Build
- Business Analysis
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
Professional Experience Required
- A degree in Computer Science or Management Information System, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, etc.
- Proficient ability in SQL-based databases
- 3+ years of experience of ELT/ETL tools such as Talend, Informatica
- Superior communication skills to communicate regularly in all levels of the team who are stationed across the globe (including US and Canada)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to implement and use BI tools such as Tableau
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem: MapReduce, Pig, Spark, Kafka, Hbase, Hive etc.
- Experience in Data modeling / KeySpace definition
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes Containers
- Previous experience within the financial services sector
**Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at MP_SCSTechnology@manpower.com.sg or Lani.Alinas@manpower.com.sg (R1108334)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Lani De Mesa Alinas EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1108334