- Work with technical teams to implement next generation security initiatives and security proof of concepts to improve client security posture.
- Develop, enhance, support software solutions, and develop best practices on Hadoop applications & systems.
- Perform POCs based on customer requirements and provide multiple solutions options.
- Work closely with teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Spark, or Storm
- At least 2 years experience with Linux / Unix operating systems,Hortonworks Data Platform/clusters or Cloudera, Elastic stack, Ansible or Chef
- Hands on experience with Full-stack Development
- At least 1 year experience with the following Java frameworks (e.g. spring, hibernate, struts), XML and REST API integration, nginx or other web application server
- Minimum 1 year experience with Relational database design/development (e.g. DB2, MySQL), NoSQL database design/development (e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cloudant)
- At least 1 year experience integrating SAML / SSO / LDAP authentication for applications
- Ability and interest to learn new tools and technologies.
- Experience with Agile development / DevOps methodologies and tools (e.g. GitHub | Travis | JIRA)
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Cybersecurity technologies
- Experience working with Big Data environments and web development is desirable.
- Creativity, self-driven, problem solving and attention to detail are valuable traits of a successful candidate.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547