- Designing & implementing enterprise container applications on OpenShift/Tanzu/Kubernetes Orchestration platforms supporting Big Data systems.
- Ability to design highly available, fault tolerant and secure online systems based on gov requirements.
- Able to present and articulate to respective client stakeholders on design, process and implementation of solutions
- Operations delivery of maintaining architectures (OS patching, application patches, performance monitoring/throughput, operational automation).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any equivalent
- Around 3+years of experience in BigData Architecture Setup & Maintenance
- Familiar with agile process and tools so that can understand develop process and tools to support the delivery life cycle
- Familiar with operations delivery of maintaining architectures (OS patching, application patches, performance monitoring/throughput, operational automation).
- Familiar with Web application from end user interaction to backend (role of the sso, web server, app server, database and components supporting it)
- Domain knowledge of integrating online, file based integration concepts (MQ, SFTP, file encryption etc) in gov API framework.
- Experience in OpenShift/Tanzu/CloudFoundation Administration, MSSQL/mySQL/db2 Technical Knowledge, IBM CloudPak4Data
- Familiar with ElasticSearch, Weblogic/Websphere Application Server Administration, Infra as Code using Ansible/Terraform Scripting
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547