- Conducting BIM/CAD consultation and related services such as model integration, scheduling attributes using modeled info, etc. for design, construction, and post-construction activities
- Understand and comply with BIM execution plan
- Making 3D model content.
- Managing model data to facilitate model coordination between multiple disciplines and sub-contractors
- Drawing production from 3D models.
- Understanding BIM documentations and shop drawings directly from the models
- Support project modelling requirements for project, ensure timely deliveries of outcomes
- Generate progress & status reports for BIM/CAD projects
- Support and teach the client's team to utilize BIM data
- Diploma in construction related field or higher
- 2 to 5 years experiences in BIM modelling for projects related to building or civil infrastructure (MRT, Road, etc)
- BCA Specialist Diploma In Building Information Modelling is a preference
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Revit, Naviswork, MS Word & Excel
Working location: Red Hill
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412