Biotechnologist (Chemical/ Life science/ Upstream Downstream Manufacturing)
Duration: 6+6 months
Salary : Up to $6000 depending on experience
Our client is a fully integrated, global immunotherapy powerhouse who have been working on automated and digitized processes and build continuously capabilities for specialized manufacturing, either for individualized vaccines or for large-scale products like COVID-19 vaccine.
- Perform commissioning and qualification tasks where required.
- Author process equipment operations and other related manufacturing related SOPs
- Perform appropriate safety risk assessment of operational tasks.
- Review / develop process automation recipes with engineering team.
- Develop / review Single Use Technologies (SUT) used in process equipment.
- Authors and review SOPs related to DS/DP operations.
- Develop MES recipes that minimizes human error with operations support and digital team.
- Prepare for the site's GMP readiness prior to start of PPQ
- At least Diploma in Chemical Engineering, life sciences or equivalent field.
- ≥ 5 years of working experience in biotechnology manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge in downstream manufacturing technology (process equipment, system automation, general risks involved and ways of managing it)
- Good knowledge of Single Use Technologies (general risks involved, and ways of managing it)
- Good knowledge in upstream manufacturing technology.
- Good knowledge in digital tools used in manufacturing environment (MES, automation systems etc).
- Experiences with collaborations with global multidisciplinary functions involved in technology transfer and manufacturing
- Sense of ownership and honesty (proactive handling of errors)
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and rapid growth and adapt to change, especially in a start-up environment
- Expectation to be hands on, interactive and display practical leadership
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579