Location: Assigned Boutique
At least 6 years in customer / retail services and 4 years of supervisory experience as a team leader
As our Boutique Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth daily running of the Boutique to ensure the sales and profit performance and also the customer service level.
You will act as an ambassador for the brand in the Boutique and ensure that the team understands the brand purpose and culture.
This role reports into Retail Manager Singapore.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A BOUTIQUE MANAGER.
You will ensure consistency of the Brand and the holistic customer experience through
Setting the sales and qualitative objectives for the Boutique
- Quantitative: Achieve the sales and profitability targets as defined in the annual budget, avoidance of stock-outs, stock status.
- Qualitative: Quality of service, customer satisfaction, as measured by , the state of the Boutique,
- Organise Management Meetings and Monthly Team Meetings to align on target & priorities
Boutique set-up and operations procedures:
- Ensure the Boutique is clean and equip (well-ordered, correct equipment, properly presented, display cubicles filled up)
- Monitor the Service Excellence and provide the right guidance and improvement advice
- Manage the presence of the Coffee Specialists and distribute their daily tasks (i.e., Tasting area, stock control, reception, etc.)
- Transmit necessary information to other departments to ensure the smooth running of the Boutique (security, cleanliness of premises, maintenance)
- Ensure accurate reporting; and ensure IT issues are reported in due time
- Advise and guide a clientele and identify their needs.
- Maintain a pro-active approach in advising prospects and Club members on the products and services.
- Initiate Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products.
- Implement, monitor and cross-check the application of cash collection procedures.
- Daily control of the cash tills.
- Ensure compliance to Control & Policy Documents: Boutique Deleted Order, Free Goods & Credit Note & Returns.
- Manage, monitor and anticipate the stock level (machines, capsules and accessories) as well as the necessary POS material for each area of activity/campaigns.
- Monitor the optimal delivery plan (frequency / cost / product availability) and optimise the stock holding areas.
- Train and coach the Boutique Coffee Specialists.
- Ensure the implementation of a regular coaching programme for Boutiques, monitor results to enhance and improve the Customer Experience in Boutique.
- Implement the application of operational procedures and follow the Quality & Safety, Health, and Environment systems, including the compliance to all Company guidelines & standards and to local regulatory requirements.
- Motivate team to help implementation of quality standards.
- Ensure safe working conditions
What Makes You Successful
- University degree or equivalent in Business Management / Retail / Hospitality Experience
- 6 years in customer / retail services and 4 years of supervisory experience as a team leader
- Ability to analyze commercial data, monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and team's performance and follow-up with action plans
- Good service orientation
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a shift planning environment, required at opening/closing time
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to email@example.com or whatsapp to 96476119.
Snow Hnin Witt Yee (R1983134)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Snow Hnin Witt Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1983134