- Able to handle over-the-counter transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Assist in customers' enquiries and ensure the Company's service delivery standards are met in achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Prospect and introduce customers to the Bank's products and services.
- Educate and migrate customers to use digital platform.
- Manage customer wait time and service level.
- Manage customer negative impact and complaints.
Operations & Financial
- Perform all banking activities in accordance with the Bank's regulatory requirement.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to self and team effort by accomplishing related results needed.
- Diploma/Higher NITEC/Degree in Banking/Finance or any similar industry
- Highly adaptable and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience in delivering customer journeys, and digital features
- Adept at use of data to drive productivity and performance.
- Willing to work on weekends
- Training will be provided
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955