- Support in planning, building and maintaining all digital marketing activities
- Conceptualize, plan and initiate digital and social media campaigns through working with various digital agencies and in-house graphic designers
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook to increase brand awareness
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing efforts
- Support in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep our digital marketing strategies up-to-date
- Support in branding efforts such as promotional activities, print advertisements, events, point-of-sales marketing etc.
- Create, direct and monitor product launch thematic advertising, advertorial, editorial approval and joint promotion with media partners and third parties.
- Co-work with respective trade channels for promotional mechanism, special offers, instore display and POS materials.
- Monitor competitor's activities and data analysis, as well as current market performance and trends.
- Min Degree in in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of relevant marketing working experience in healthcare / personal care in the FMCG industry will be good.
- Experienced in managing a marketing budget and/or creative agency
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Nearest MRT: Kovan, Bartley, Tai Seng
Regular office hours and working days.
Annual: Basic + AWS + VB
Interested applicants please APPLY or email your CV to email@example.com
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889) Manpower Staffing Services Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889