Reporting to the Vice President based in Singapore, you will be part of the Global team. Working closely with the incumbent Brand Manager to drive the business as well as working closely with regions to localize marketing strategies, develop effective promotions and marketing materials. You will also lead specific projects independently to deliver key KPIs for the business.
- Work with Brand Manager in developing and implementing marketing & consumer engagement activities with a focus on travelling Tourists to achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Work with Brand Manager in liaison with external agencies and consequently regional marketing teams for successful implementation.
- Work with Brand manager in the consolidation of information and alignment of global marketing functions (Promotions, Public Relations, Digital).
- Support in the development of Go-To-Market Launch Books by streamlining key information from Brand holder to a comprehensive document to deliver
market/consumer insights, objectives, 360 launch plans and list of supporting assets.
- Issuance of Travel Retail Marketing Guidelines (i.e. marketing calendar, launch book) to regional marketing teams.
- Follow up with regions for submission of their marketing plans (launches, animations, visuals) and review with Brand Manager.
- Follow up with regions for post-campaign analysis.
- Provide monthly brand analysis and direct competitor review.
- Liaise with regions through monthly calls, that is, minutes-taking and follow-up.
- Initiate new and innovate new ways to attract and recruit new consumers.
- Liaise with Store Design/Visual Merchandising department in the creation/development of collaterals, outpost concept and Point of Sales Materials for counters/ key launches.
- Review store openings and assist in store design and Visual Merchandising initiatives.
- Management of product master pricing file, product information and assortment for all regions.
- Update master pricing file with pricing updates from Brand holder.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience and prior experience in FMCG or beauty industry will be a plus
- Good Commercial sense and business acumen.
- Interest in skincare and makeup trends.
- Good relationship building and leadership skills - can motivate and lead and influence with integrity others to achieve overall results.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written to include report writing and Group.
- Creative and problem solving and able to think big and act in detail.
- A collaborative team player - concerned with the team success as well as individual performance.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise.
- Analytical and organization skills with attention to details.
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature and resourceful in the approach.
- Self starter - high energy levels and resilience.
- Positive, Enthusiastic and a collaborative can-do mentality.
- Microsoft Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914