- Develop and lead strategies and initiatives to drive acquisition and growth.
- Source and develop new business, clients' management and business retention.
- Understanding clients' business, enquiries, insurance needs and propose suitable insurance advice & solutions in a timely manner.
- Sales and business updates reports.
- Support Insurance Broking head to ensure the department's smooth operation and execution of all broking activities.
- Lead, train, provide guidance and work closely with the broking teams.
- Prepare monthly management progress report.
- Liaise and build professional relationships with insurers and clients.
- Negotiate with insurance company for best rates and terms, make offer to customers, follow up and close the sales.
- Ensure timely risks placement and coverage with insurance company and see through to complete policy issuance.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the Automotive industry.
- Prior experience in General Insurance Broking experience will be highly advantageous.
- Possess in-depth commercial line product knowledge, preferably with a background in corporate and SMEs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080