- Responsible for analyzing business requirements and designing solutions using IBM Planning Analytics.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions using IBM Planning Analytics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Provide recommendations for optimization based on data analysis.
- Conduct user acceptance testing and ensure successful implementation of solutions.
- Utilize Business Process Design and other related tools to support project success.
- Provide guidance to Developers in performing the build and unit test
- Develop Test Cases and Test Scripts for Testing Phases
- Provide fixes to defects raised during Testing Phase
- Responsible for all customer business related activities such as requirement gathering, functional design, system configuration and design, testing and user training
- Advise client on leading business solution and best practices
- Provide functional and technical design and solution based on client's requirements
- Perform solution build, application configuration and unit test based on requirements and design
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Around 5 to 6 years of experience as an IBM PA consultant
- Able to understand client's business process, gather requirements, propose solution and design using IBM PA
- Ability to perform solution build
- Knowledge and experience in EPM 3.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive skills
- Familiarity with Business Model Strategy, IBM Planning Analytics, Business Process Design and Business Process Analysis tools
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547