Works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assist team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for the company's clients. Effectively manages client's expectations. Applies industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, with excellent communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Proactively research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in a Technical or Business discipline or equivalent experience
- With minimum 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst
- Good verbal and written communication skill and is comfortable in fronting client
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Able to solve complex problems
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with the clients and stakeholders
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160