- Works with customers to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Manages ongoing relationship with customers to drive satisfaction with IT
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Engage with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Documenting the projects by preparing functional specification documents and user interface guides for the reference of the end users
- Creating and executing test scenarios and test scripts and making necessary changes in the projects to meet client requirements
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
Working experience preferably in the business analysis and testing areas.
- Working as a business analysist in technical application development projects
- Basic skills in development/scripting
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts.
- Ability to interpret and collate relevant data
- Ability to work under extensive pressure and deliver efficient results on time
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to communicate independently with more senior co-workers such as senior developers, architects, project managers, especially when obtaining and clarifying information on software changes
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141