- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements, and work on processes and procedures.
- Analyze and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or similar domain
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector.
- Profecient experience into Business Process Analysis Tools, Business Model Strategy, Business Process Design, Requirements Analysis
- Impressive experience in soliciting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Solid understanding of Software Development processes.
- Good understanding of technical architecture and IT systems, understanding of cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Financial literacy, preferably on financial instruments such as equities, bonds, funds, structured products and derivatives.
- Orchestrated backlog refinements before.
- Proven track record experience with most of the following tools & technologies: HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle, JIRA, Confluence, Enterprise Architect.
- Solid background in business analysis for frontend applications.
- Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs.
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571