- Established law firm industry
- Mon - Fri, 8.45am - 5.45pm
- CBD Area - Raffles Place
- Salary up to $5,000
- 1 year full time contract position
- Assist Process Lead/Operation team in Record to Report and Purchase to Pay matters such as defining business scenarios, setting up project test scripts and other related matters
- Able to understand Business Requirements and Functional Specification documents; translate into Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions before participating in rollout
- Capture workflows related to end users, engage and prepare them for related test phases such as training, preparing test scenarios, coaching the testers
- Able to Conduct related checks and undertake test script developments which include critical functional tests, etc in preparation for testing in all phases
- Work with Technical Team to resolve bugs and assist end users in re-testing for failed critical tests
- To Support end users to perform EVT/UAT.
- Support training materials preparation and update relevant operating procedures and other documentation
- Provide post-implementation support to end users
- Minimum Diploma in Business System / Accountancy or in any related field.
- At least 3 years of working experiences in handling related tasks.
- Hands on experience in Record to Pay and Purchase to Pay with system implementation.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), engaging, analytical skills with positive working attitude.
- Prior experience with Aderant/Elite 3E would be advantageous.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume and click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400