- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical - information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities.
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed.
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy
- Collate and rationalize all stakeholders' requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team.
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective.
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/re-run and managing the tester's testing result
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
- A Degree in business, Finance, or related field
- With more than 1 year of business analysis experience. Banking domain background is a plus.
- Able to liaise with stakeholders, internal tech teams, solution engineers and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Good written and spoken communication skills, and documentation skills
- Location: Changi Business Park
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160