- Collecting functional requirements from stakeholders, and able to document and explain the requirements to development and QA team.
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office, Middle Office, Finance users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts in Technology & Operations in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between business users and technology.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Diploma/Degree in Banking & Finance, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in business analysis. With banking background, is a plus.
- Experience of derivative product characteristic, including structure of products, valuation/pricing information associate with the products
- Knowledge with vanilla product and derivatives and understand the general market practice.
- Understand the basic concept of valuation/pricing approach of vanilla and derivatives.
- Knowledge in market data
- Experience with scripting, i.e., Python or Excel Macro
- Master's in Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance or CFA will be a great plus
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160