As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Provide input to facilitate end user to define the data migration strategy/approach
- Lead and develop data mapping between source and target system
- Manage the overall data migration activities in line with MVP implementation in new system
- Establish a robust data requirement change management
- Contribute to key data pipeline architecture decisions and lead the associated implementation of standard data feed to serve multiple waves of data migration
- Source data quality assessment and apply optimal data cleansing when needed
- Assist in analysis, design and testing of mainstream ETL in viability and to serve multiple waves of data migration
- Perform Data Migration audit, reconciliation an exception reporting
- Develop data verification plans to be used for trial runs
- Trigger planning sessions, resolution options and actions to counter threats and concerns
- Contribute in change impact analysis and considerations
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop scalable and effective solutions for their data requirements, including extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various sources. Develop the team's data migration capabilities - share knowledge, enforce best practices, and encourage data-driven mindset/decisions
- Degree in information technology or any related discipline.
- Knowledge of RLS system data architecture and data structure is good to have.
- Experience in Data migration and testing of static and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Data profiling and mapping experience
- SQL and relational databases experience preferably with some software programming experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Good communication skills with business intuition, able to understand complex business issues
- Life insurance experience is good to have.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.