- Gather, collate, and analyze user requirements from business and risk users and provide clear business specifications for system implementations.
- Analyse and perform impact analysis of requests and review system and functional designs are sound and adequate to address Market & Counterparty Risk Business needs.
- Devise comprehensive test plans (including test scenarios and test cases) to test system deliverables.
- Perform user acceptance testing, regression testing, simulation testing and live verification to ensure system deliverables meets the required objectives.
- Plan, schedule and adhere to enhancement timeliness to meet agreed deliverables.
- Degree in Banking, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, or any other related quantitative discipline with about 3 or more years' relevant experience in business analysis area
- Prior business analysis experience of working between technology and business users to specify business requirements for development of systems solutions.
- Understanding and experience in market risk or counterparty risk
- Good to have prior experience in implementing market or counterparty system or innovative digital solutions within Risk Management Group
- Proficient in SQL and Excel
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955