- Works with the Customer and other Consultants as required, using recognized, structured analysis and design methodologies to address customer business problem
- Research/Analysis to support problem resolutions and create innovative solutions
- Interrogates and interprets data to determine and document optimization opportunities, trends, and outliers
- Collaborates with other internal and external entities to derive at optimal solutions
- Creates insight reports and support read out with customers
- Build/Maintain knowledge base from data manipulation activities
- Analyse business needs, gaps and issues using Agile methodology
- Recommend best possible solutions to address the problem
- Stakeholder management and engagement for both internal, client and industry stakeholders
- Overall accountability to ensure high quality and timely solution delivery
- Design, build, launch and maintain efficient, reliable, and basic data pipelines to support understanding of users adoption and usage of the SG Tech
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or related field
- Min 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst in trading domain
- Familiar with MS Office 365 or later- particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI or similar database to basic level.
- Knowledge/experience with JIRA
- Conversant with Project management principles
- Knowledge / experience of working within Retail Banking is desirable
- Able to achieve organizational objectives through effective planning, punctuality, organizational skills, coordination skills, decision making skills, and time management.
- Effective communicator can deal with all levels of people from Senior Management down to front line employees
- Able to demonstrate vision and strategic thinking
- Must be extremely collaborative and comfortable dealing with ambiguity, influencing across multiple organizations, creating effective internal business partnerships.
- Exhibit values and principles of an agile mindset
- Ability to present technical concepts in an uncomplicated manner confidently to an executive audience with well-summarized, concise information.
- Ability to execute on responsibilities with minimal guidance and oversight.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547