- Work with product owners to document user stories for system changes for Credit, Debit Card and Unsecured Loans products.
- Review, groom user stories.
- Document acceptance criteria for user stories for product owners sign-off.
- Participate in workshops / discussions and review BSD.
- Manage UAT progress, and issues with timely resolution and to update business team and key stakeholders.
- Work with UAT test team on UAT planning, execution & defect management.
- Plan and co-ordinate UAT with product owners.
- Liaise with technology teams on delivery timeline, UAT environment readiness and test data.
- Review UAT results and consolidate UAT sign-offs.
- Co-ordinate mock runs, dress rehearsals, pre-go live activities with product owners and tech team.
- Implementation support for live verification activities.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Business Analyst or relevant experience
- Analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication with emphasis in technical writing skills
- Experience workflow and workbench projects experience is a plus
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226