- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or any related discipline
- At least 6-8 years' experience as business analyst
- Good banking domain and technical knowledge
- Experience in project management is good to have.
- Familiar with modern application design using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, JIRA.
- Have good track record of successful implementations using these technologies.
- Previous hands-on experience in coding using these technologies would be advantageous.
Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374