Our client is hiring an experienced Business Analyst to support their China Cross Border E-Commerce unit across many layers, including, providing performance report, tracking and analysing operation performance. The role will report directly to the Business Intelligence head and work closely with the general manager of the business. As the incumbent will be liaising with local counterparts in China to provide support for the Cross Border E-commerce unit, written and verbal proficiency in Chinese is a plus.
- Provide data reports and analysis related to sales, business reviews, brand marketing and campaign.
- Track, create reports, and analyse data from dashboards, give insights that could help stakeholders with strategy
- Do KPI definition, testing, development and maintenance
- Do ad hoc analysis for internal teams, such as key account management, trade marketing, marketing and management teams, and help them develop e-commerce strategies to identify business opportunities and priorities
- Have knowledge in building business cases, including P&L and sales forecast
- Education: Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics or comparable subject
- Industry Experience: Preferably in consumer healthcare or fast-moving consumer goods industry in Asia
- Work Experience: 3+ years of SQL experience, at least 3 - 5 years working experience in business analytics related roles; experience in building and maintaining dashboard using data analytics tool
- Language: Fluent in English
- To facilitate discussion with Chinese-speaking counterparts based in China, ability to read, write and speak Chinese (Min B4 for Chinese GCE O Level or equivalent) is preferred.
- Strong Analytical skills, a data-driven mindset and comfortable in multi-tasking and fast-paced environment and good communication skills
- Strong project management skills and be proactive, can work independently and able to manage multiple stakeholders
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259